- Approx Floor Area: 360 sqm
- Land Size: 708 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1975
- Property condition: Excellent
- Property Type: House
- House style: Other (Modern)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Render, Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Ducted heating, Air Conditioning, Electric
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Wired for fibre)
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Curtains, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Dishwasher (Westinghouse - near new), Waste disposal, Extractor fan, Central aircon unit, Auto garage doors x2 +2 remotes, workbench, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Extractor fan, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus, Other (Store room [or Wine Cellar])
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Water, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Tidy
- Garden: Garden shed (Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 180
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
The very desirable coastal cul-de-sac address, views and space, and, all the benefits of solid construction (rendered block & brick with a concrete mid-floor) make ownership of this big, sunny home on 708m2 a brilliant choice.
You'll love the convenience of being a 5 minute dawdle from Half Moon Bay Marina and the City ferries . And if its room to spread out that's high on your priority list, with around 360m2 of living and entertaining this home will provide plenty of
options for relaxed, comfortable living on a substantial scale.
The icing on the cake could well be the massive garaging: secure, easy accommodation for 6 CARS (plus a large store room).
In zone for Pigeon Mountain Primary, Farm Cove Intermediate and Pakuranga College.
When the hammer goes down this Saturday, you'll be delighted you've made such a great choice!
Agent inquiry welcome.
To download title and other important documents please view:
View today. Call Matt and Christina now.