- Land Size: 713 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Good
- Property Type: House
- House style: Executive
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1)
- Construction: Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Air Conditioning
- Electrical: TV points, Phone extensions
- Property Features: Security system
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Waste Disposal, Dishwasher, Auto garage door + remote opener, Air conditioning, Extractor fan
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Extractor fan, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Formal lounge, Formal dining, Separate living, Separate dining
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North, East
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Tidy
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to shops, Close to transport, Close to schools
About this listing
Tiled floors, neutral white décor and counter tops contrast vividly with an onyx-black splash-back in a brand new classy chef's kitchen. Hosting hits the high notes with semi-separate dining and twin lounges presenting spaces for formal and casual hosting. Sunny patio flows from family room, lounge and master bedroom with privacy for your outdoor living and relaxation assured by high fences.
Four bedrooms embrace larger family living with two bathrooms (including ensuite) sporting a catalogue of high-spec fittings, finishes, frameless glass corner shower and a feature-piece claw-foot bath.
A 713sqm full sized section offers easy management with level lawns, space for gardens and a trampoline with grassy play spaces for pets and children secured around the back with fencing and gated access.
High on easy living and incredibly low on maintenance with walking distance to Point View Drive and Botany Town Centre and zoning for reputable Point View Primary, Somerville Intermediate and Botany Downs College.
See it at the open home where inspection will only confirm what a great home this would be for your growing family.