- Approx Floor Area: 210 sqm
- Land Size: 524 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- House style: Contemporary
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street, Free standing
- Construction: Block and Brick
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Roof: Concrete and Tile
- Flooring: Timber and Tiles
- Window coverings: Drapes
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Closed), Other (HRV Ventilation System)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Waste disposal, Fireplace, HRV, TV aerial, Ceiling fan, Automatic garage door +2 remote
- Kitchen: Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Gas bottled and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Other (Bedroom 5)
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Additional bathrooms
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Paved), Clothes line, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat, Flat to sloping
- Grounds: Backyard access, Overgrown
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 135
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
A light filled entranceway welcomes you into the home. Low maintenance flooring throughout and neutral decor offer a blank canvas for your own taste and style. The kitchen sits at the heart of the home, seamlessly connecting to the open plan living areas. It has gas cooking, plenty of workspace and lots of storage. An elevated deck runs the length of the home, with french doors opening from the living room and upstairs bedroom. The deck is covered and has a lovely outlook across to Rangitoto - a great spot for entertaining friends and family.
Downstairs, the home continues to surprise. Four large versatile spaces create fantastic options for those with extended families or a work from home situation.
To the rear of the home is a large outdoor area with grapevines, a peach tree and plenty of scope for some transformative landscaping.
A separate double garage as well as off-street parking to the front of the home means there's space for everyone.
The home is zoned for fantastic local schools including Pakuranga College, Farm Cove Intermediate and Sunnyhills Primary. Commuting into town is super easy with motorway on ramps only a few minutes' drive. Choose from either Pakuranga Plaza or Highland Park for your shopping needs and you're only a short walk from Lloyd Elsmore too - with virtually every kind of sporting activity imaginable.
Call me today to enquire further about this excellent family home.
To download title and other important documents please visit: