- Approx Floor Area: 150 sqm
- Land Size: 614 sqm
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Fair
- Property Type: House
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Off street
- Construction: Block and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Roof: Stonechip
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Electric
- Electrical: Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: blinds, drapes, curtains, fixed floor coverings, light fittings, oven, rangehood, hob, wall heater in bathroom, laundry tub, garden shed, clothesline
- Kitchen: Original, Open plan, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Separate living
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Conservatory / sunroom
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Heater
- Entrance: In to hallway
- Laundry: In garage
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Concrete), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting)
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Garden: Garden shed (Sizes: 2m x 2m, Number of sheds: 1)
- Water heating: Electric, litres: 135
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to transport, Close to shops, Close to schools
About this listing
Inside, the home is clearly in need of some decorative improvements. A spacious lounge and dining room flow out to a covered balcony with a lovely outlook towards the reserve. The kitchen offers up plenty of cupboard space and a breakfast bar but the potential to re-configure the entire living area to something more modern is clearly a viable option.
The three bedrooms are all good sized doubles - two of them flow out to outdoor areas and one has an attached sunroom. The bathroom is a good size with plenty of space to redesign to your liking.
There is a lot of outdoor area to utilise with gardens to both the front and back. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how the addition of decks and some thoughtful landscaping would transform this home into a real stunner!
The location is ideal for families with Whaakaranga Primary and Farm Cove Intermediate just around the corner. Pakuranga College or St Kents is also within easy reach and its super convenient for all the local shops as well as major arterial routes to and from the CBD. Weekend activities revolving around the kids is taken care of with Lloyd Elsmore nearby and the stunning coastal walkways through Farm Cove too.
This could be a golden opportunity for a buyer to get in to a top location and make that dream happen!
Call me today to enquire further!
To download Title and other important documents please visit: http://www.harcourts.co.nz/Property/870019/HO2859/84-Stanniland-Street#documents