- Approx Floor Area: 220 sqm
- Property Type: Home & income
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms, Other (Data - cable throughout)
- Roof: Longrun
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: New
- House style: Executive, Other (Family)
- Garaging / carparking: Internal access, Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2), Off street
- Construction: Composite Weatherboard, Weatherboard and Brick
- Joinery: Heavy duty joinery in sea spray zone, Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet and Tiles
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump, Other (+2 remotes (heatpump))
- Electrical: TV points
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Chattels to be advised in consultation with prospective purchaser.
- Kitchen: New, Designer, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Double sink, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas reticulated, Pantry and Finished in Granite
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Walk-in-robe
- Ensuite: Separate shower
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 5: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Entrance: Main: Foyer / Atrium Minor: Foyer / Atrium
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Bush, Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Covered), Garden, BBQ area (with lighting and with power), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Partial, Materials (Timber, Post & Wire)
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This stunning home and land package, is now available for sale at lot 3/38 Colmar Road for $1,590,000. Don't miss your chance to secure a brand-new home and income in the heart of Macleans zone at an affordable price.
This cleverly designed home will sit on a generous 632sqm site and is well positioned to make use of the private and tranquil setting. High ceilings, open plan living spaces and floor to ceiling glass in the main living room ensure that this modern home will have wide appeal to buyers.
The ground floor comprises a well thought out, two bedroom income which has its own entrance and a private deck off to the side of the house. The main home offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms and expansive open plan living that opens out to a huge covered deck on the upper level, with a handy office on the ground floor.
A double internal access garage plus plenty of off-street parking will cater to the fussiest of buyers.
Live more and pay less with your minor dwelling rented to provide a significant mortgage contribution.
Save time and money and get exactly the house you want. The current pricing is for a 220sqm option, however there are other designs available upon request. You can also have your say in the final chattels that are chosen. It couldn't be easier!
There is also an option to buy the land and design and build your own dream home. Call me today to discuss your future build project and make your dreams become a reality!