- Land Size: 326 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Roof: Longrun and Coloured steel
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 2011
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Other (Modern)
- Garaging / carparking: ample off street parking, Double lock-up, Tandem, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard and Brick
- Joinery: Aluminium, Double glazing
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Carpet, Tiles and Timber
- Window coverings: Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Gas mains, Heat pump
- Electrical: Satellite dish, TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Separate oven, Separate cooktop, Dishwasher, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Heat pump x2, Auto garage door, TV aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Modern, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal and Pantry
- Living area: Separate living, Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Ensuite: Bath
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 4: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Family
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Laundry: In garage
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Uncovered)
- Fencing: Partial, Materials (Hedge)
- Land contour: Flat
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops
About this listing
The clever use of design allows four generous sized bedrooms, one on ground level with an ensuite, handy for elderly or last minute guests, a sun drenched living area, an open dining and kitchen concept and pantry, and a tandem garage on a very tidy 326sqm section.
Upstairs there are three good sized bedrooms, second living area, a storage cupboard and a toilet with shower.
In addition the property faces North so it gets plenty of sunshine and heat, the windows are double glazed, with fast internet thanks to fibre optic, gas cooking, water heating and two heat pumps.
Having climbed up the property ladder the vendors understand high motivation and are realistic with the Auction process. This is the right time to grab this opportunity for first time home buyers, growing families or investors building their portfolio on a well maintained, easy care property, with a rental appraisal of $690-$740 per week.
In the zone are Chapel Downs School, Ormiston Primary School, Ormiston Junior and Senior College.
For your convenience nearby are major transportation and public amenities like Ormiston Town Centre, Barry Curtis Park, Manukau Mall and train station, MIT, AUT, the major motorways and the Airport.
Call today for personal viewing, to make an offer or to understand a pre-auction offer process with our award winning office and team!
Public download links: