- Approx Floor Area: 100 sqm
- Land Size: 733 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Iron
- Tenure: Freehold
- Approx year built: 1969
- Property condition: Good
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Single lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 1), Open carport
- Construction: Weatherboard and Hardiplank
- Joinery: Timber
- Insulation: Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Polished and Vinyl
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Open)
- Chattels remaining: Drapes, curtains, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Rangehood, Alarm, Auto garage door +1 remote
- Kitchen: Upright stove, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Single and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Rumpus
- Main bathroom: Bath, Shower over bath
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Outdoor living: BBQ area, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Backyard access
- Water heating: Electric
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
About this listing
This 1960's bungalow offers three bedrooms with a spacious lounge, lovely kitchen and dining, separate bathroom and toilet, single lock up garage with auto garage door and carport.
There is a large workshop or rumpus to the back of the house, perfect for kids to study and play or for other purposes. The large, level section at back with wide driveway and fruit trees is waiting for you to discover its potential.
Other features include solid timber flooring with insulation, outdoor deck, storage room, ample car parking and alarm system.
Zoned for the popular Alfriston College.
Call now for more information or meeting at open homes, private viewing are welcome.