- Approx Floor Area: 98 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
- Roof: Coloured steel
- Tenure: Crosslease (fee simple)
- Tenure Detail: Flat 1 Deposited Plan 167700
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Other (Family home)
- Garaging / carparking: Open carport, Off street
- Construction: Weatherboard
- Joinery: Timber, Aluminium
- Insulation: Floor (partial), Ceiling
- Flooring: Tiles and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Net curtains, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Woodfire (Stove), Heat pump, Other (HRV Ventilation system)
- Electrical: TV points, TV aerial, Phone extensions
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Drapes, Curtains, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, TV aerial, Rangehood, Dishwasher, Gas cooktop, Separate oven, Waste disposal, Heated towel rail, Extractor fan (bathroom), Heat pump +1 remote, HRV home Ventilation system, Smoke alarms x3, Carbon Monoxide alarm system x1, Clothesline, Workbench with vice, Shelving under house, Irrigation system, Free standing cupboard (laundry)
- Kitchen: Designer, Modern, Open plan, Dishwasher, Separate cooktop, Separate oven, Rangehood, Waste disposal, Breakfast bar, Gas bottled, Pantry and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Bedroom 3: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Additional rooms: Office / study, Other (Under house storage)
- Main bathroom: Separate shower, Exhaust fan
- Entrance: Tiled entry into hallway or lounge
- Laundry: Separate
- Workshop: Separate
- Views: Urban, Private
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered and Paved), Clothes line, Garden, BBQ area (with lighting), Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced, Materials (Timber)
- Land contour: Flat to sloping
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to shops, Close to transport
- Fixtures/chattels excluded: Bar stools x3 can be negotiated Gas bottles are leased from Rockgas for approximately $100 per year for gas bottle leaseage and approximately 100 per year gas top up
About this listing
Tucked away from the road, the property boasts a generous section which is fully fenced and offstreet parking for at least two cars. Once through the gated entrance, you'll see immediately why this is such an attractive option for families with a fabulous indoor/outdoor flow from the main living area to a tiled patio and round to a garden at the rear. It's peaceful and private - perfect for entertaining guests while the kids play.
Inside, the main living area feels warm and cosy featuring a well-appointed kitchen at its heart. Clearly the hub of the home, you can pull up a stool at the big breakfast bar and swap stories of the day. The kitchen, entranceway, laundry and bathroom are all tiled for ease of maintenance and everything is in tip top shape.
The three bedrooms are all generously proportioned and all feature nice big wardrobe space. Looking out the windows, you'll see mainly trees which adds to the home's feeling of privacy and peace.
As well as a masport wood burner, the home also has a heat pump and HRV system so that it's dry and warm throughout the year. Bottled gas for cooking is another bonus too.
The location is one of the reasons our vendors have been so happy here. Just a few minutes from Howick Village and so close to all the local amenities, schools and kindergartens.
This is a must-see for first home buyers, downsizers or investors. Our motivated vendors are looking to take that next step and this will be sold, so don't delay. Call me today or come along to one of our open homes at your earliest convenience. I look forward to meeting you.